Let Good Skills Training help you stay SAFE and LEGAL.
Goods Skills Training are health & safety training experts who offer a wide range of courses at affordable prices.
Their experienced staff are happy to advise you on a course best fit for you and your company’s needs that you won’t forget and you’ll actually enjoy!
They have over 25 years of experience working in the education and business sector.
They can visit your premises for a free, no-obligation appointment to assess your company’s needs and identify any necessary training required.
They’re offering Health and Safety audits t0 help companies become SAFE and LEGAL, it also includes Fire Risk Assessments.
Listed below are some of the First Aid and Health and Safety Courses that they can include:
Health and safety
- Bespoke Health and Safety for Hospitality and Caretakers
- Health and Safety
- Basic Principles in COSHH
- Fire Safety/Fire Marshal (practical extinguisher)
- Evacuation Chair/Sledge
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
- Basic Risk Assessment
- Highfield – Health and Safety
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid
- First Aid for Carers
- AED (defibrillator)
- Auto injector – Anaphylactic
Why is this important?
- Companies have a legal requirement to provide adequate first aid cover for their staff, our First Aid at Work courses achieve this.
- Almost all organisations must have a Fire Risk Assessment. If this is not something you have we can help you write yours, or train you to do it.
- One of the requirements under Fire Safety legislation is to have people responsible for fire safety and train them. We can provide Fire Marshall Training.
- Even if you do not have an AED unit it is still a vital lifesaving skill to have to save a life. These units are now available all over the UK. The Isle of Wight havAED units covering nearly the whole Island.